Sunday, November 9, 2014

Finally, the radical journey starts




It all starts here. Finally.

Finally, I am finding the courage and I make the choice to speak up. At least in virtual space, for starters. Soon, I shall go all out and share God's love more actively. I shall make the choice every day. I may fumble along the way, go through some ups and downs, backslide every now and then. But I will commit to pursue the path the Lord has prepared for us. My goal and my dream: to be a citizen of Heaven (to borrow from Nick Vujicic).

But first I have to backtrack a bit.

This blog is an aftershock of my Radical Journey with the Lord during the summer of last year. Since then I struggled to delay the inevitable. But I feel the Lord summons me now and He gives me this strength to give glory to Him. As my dear wife has always reminded me: I should not turn my back on the gift I was given.

My thanks to Daddy Obet Cabrillas of Feast Manila and of course, Brother Bo Sanchez who started it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment